I always say that books make the best gifts, especially when they present the opportunity for the receiver to discover a new world or genre. Here are some ideas (mostly from books that I’ve read this year) as Christmas present inspiration for your favourite people:
- A cool graphic novel: like Mooncop, Saga Vol. 1, Persepolis, Maus, The Trouble With Women.
- An eye-opening poetry collection: like Let Them Eat Chaos.
- A book-lover’s magazine subscription: The Happy Reader.
- A book for the beginner/intermediate French-speaker in your life: Le Petit Nicolas.
- A feminist powerhouse of a book: A Room of One’s Own.
- The latest big Young Adult book: Turtles All the Way Down.
Happy reading and happy gifting!