I’m probably only going to write a couple of Christmas gift guides this year, and this is the one with All Of The Things, whereas the next one will be about All Of The Books. This year, I’m trying to move the focus away from thing-things (since I’m moving to another country and can’t carry over too many things), but for my Christmas wishlist here, I’m going to list a few things which could be very useful wherever I am.
- Escentric Molecules (Molecule 1) – I’ve wanted this fragrance forEVER, and I haven’t been able to buy it myself because most websites don’t ship perfumes, and I’ve never seen it in an airport or in Malta (or anywhere when I’ve been abroad recently). Maybe I’ll find it when I’m in Luxembourg, or maybe I’ll be given it at Christmas (I WOULD DIE <3).
- The Wet Brush – this is one of the latest crazes in hair brushes, but promises to be good for my wild curly/wavy mane. It’s not expensive, but I’ve never committed to buying one myself, so it would be a lovely gift.
- RMS Living Luminizer – this seems like a perfect highlighter, and I’m always looking for a great one, especially after my beautiful theBalm Mary Lou Manizer shattered *sad-face*
- Fancy Pure Vanilla Extract – OK, I probably wouldn’t take this with me to Luxembourg if someone gave this to me this Christmas, but I have ALWAYS wanted to own a bottle of real + fancy vanilla extract, for extra-delicious baked treats.
- A T-Shirt relating to Feminism – I want most of the T-shirts on this website. What can I say? I’m passionate. An excellent gift for the feminist in your life (AKA anyone in your life, I should hope).
- A really fancy candle – again, I don’t know if I’d trawl this over with me to Luxembourg, but I’ve always wanted a ridiculously amazing fat candle that fills up a space with the most beautiful scent, especially if it’s chilly outside. Or maybe I would totally take this with me. It’s a clear necessity.
- A GoPro – UGHHHH I WANT ONE SO BADLY. That is all.
- A handy, stylish, practical Kanken backpack – whenever I need a backpack (at festivals, for example), I’m always at a loss. This is why I need Swedish design in my life and on my back, especially if I’m going to be cycling it up in Luxembourg.
I hope that gave you a few ideas. Have fun Christmas shopping for your nearest and dearest (and Secret Santa victims). :)