OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod – Christmas is here. I am exceedingly ready for it this year – I just want to cuddle up, visit Christmas markets, and head over home to Malta ASAP. I’ve also started making headway on my Christmas-presents list. I love getting special things for my nearest and dearest, and as usual, I’ve compiled a little list of things I would love to receive for Christmas this year (apart from world peace, gender equality, the end of world hunger, u hekk).
- The softest alpaca figure/toy (which I saw in a shop in Utrecht). I need it.
- A scratch-off chart – more specifically, this 100-essential-novels one. I love reading challenges, it seems, and this would be pretty on a wall.
- The Confessions Game – this would be useful (and fun!) for gatherings.
- A conical hair wand – maybe this could boost my hair game.
- A pretty dress, like this one – always.
- My new nightie – isn’t it perfect?
- SO MANY BOOKS:
What do you think? I always have very necessary gift ideas for myself, don’t I?
Anyway, I just can’t wait to see my friends and family in a few weeks for Christmastime, which is the best time. Have an excellent Christmas/holiday-time.