My blog was going through a bit of a wonky phase this summer/autumn (from a technical point of view) – links weren’t showing up properly on Facebook, things were going terribly wrong, and it was just an overall bad time for the site.
BUT I had compiled a September favourites, and I don’t want it to go to waste. So here it is. In December.
Anyway, September was an interesting month. Autumn started to ease its way in here in Luxembourg, and I had a delightful visit to Malta where I helped my best friend pack up and leave for a year in London, attended a gorgeous wedding, and just had some good old time with the Mediterranean Sea.
- Fresh flowers!
- A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- My MacBook Air
- My instax camera
- My glasses
- Ecco boots
- My Herschel backpack
- Malta and Gozo
- Proofreading some special, interesting stuff
- The sea the sea the sea
- My Mum’s favourite feelings
- My Dad’s favourite feelings
- My cat, Venus
- Starting a weekly class at the University of Luxembourg as a guest student (it’s the.best.)
- Compiling a couple of medleys of links from around the internet
- New and old friends
- Writing about the books I read
- The Great British Bake Off
Hope everyone had a good September (and October… and November…) :)