The Christmas range at LUSH is always very, very exciting. LUSH Luxembourg threw a fabulous bloggers’ party a few weeks ago to show us all their new products, and I am beyond obsessed with their beautiful offerings this year.
The products in our goody bag included:
- Fairy Dust dusting powder – freshening shimmery powder to dust on before a festive party or even just a dreary afternoon.
- Santa Baby lip tint – the perfect festive red which lasts all day.
- Butterbear bath bomb – I actually MADE this bad boy during the bloggers’ party. His nose is made out of actual cocoa powder, and its smell evokes cosy, hot chocolate-y, buttery hugs.
- Santa’s Belly shower jelly – shower jellies always make me laugh as I rub them over my body in the shower. AND THIS ONE HAS RED WINE IN IT.
- Yog Nog bath bomb – spicy toffee goodness.
- Five Gold Rings bubble bar(s) – this is what I’d call a Christmas bath product which is on point. So much glitter. So little time.
- Peeping Santa bubble bar – this guy is the cutest. And he smells so fruity!
- Star Dust bath bomb – not a strong one, seems like it would be very soothing.
- The Magic of Christmas reusable bubble bar – THIS. This one is too special. At the end of an actual(!) cinnamon stick is a reusable bubble bar of wonder. Includes some ridiculous bells.
There was another special surprise at the bloggers’ party… a GRAND prize…
Each blogger chose a Christmas cracker at random…
AND MINE WAS THE WINNING ONE. I still can’t believe it. I won the super-mega grand prize: a 12 Days of Christmas gift set!
I was (and still am!) flabbergasted. It’s the most wonderful gift set, and would be exceedingly perfect for the LUSH lover in your life.
It includes: a Butterbear bath bomb, a Holly Golightly bubble bar (glitter alert!), an Avobath bath bomb, The Comforter shower cream, Celebrate body lotion (a huge favourite of mine), Yuzu and Cocoa shower gel (chocolate orange heaven – I can’t wait to use this one!), Five Gold Rings bubble bar(s), a Cinders bath bomb (a classic), Yog Nog soap (this smells AMAZING), a Snow Angel bath melt, a Golden Wonder bath bomb (possibly my most favourite LUSH product ever!), and a Dashing Santa bath bomb. Wow!
TL;DR – the LUSH Christmas range is fantastic. Buy everything.
I also paid a visit to the LUSH Oxford Street flagship store a few weeks ago… Wait for a post about that too ;)