Another year, another Christmas wishlist.
As many of you may know, Christmastime is one of my Favourite Times of the Year, so I’m always excited about the prospect of gift-buying and gift-getting and food-consuming. Although we all know it’s mostly about the mulled wine. Oh yeah.
(They have a special type of mulled wine at the Christmas market here in Luxembourg – which kicks off this week – with a little hovering thing over the mug of mulled wine which they LIGHT ON FIRE, and my Christmas-market-bestie Tiara is visiting in a few days and I cannot WAIT to consume this with her once again.)
So, apart from mulled wine money, this is my wishlist for this year:
- HP Sprocket – I saw this on a YouTube ad, and it’s enchanted me. A little printer to print phone pictures?! Perfect.
- Book vouchers/bookdepository.com vouchers – I am very much in a book-buying swoop at the moment. All the books.
- A trip to a second-hand bookshop – This year I’ve rekindled my love for second-hand bookshops. I love them, and I love spending time in them and leafing through the beautiful books.
- Flight tickets to Malta – Being in Malta is still one of my favourite things ever. I cherish the time so, so much. Maybe that’s the best thing about living in Luxembourg. :P
- Flight tickets to almost anywhere, for that matter – Travelling is firmly towards the top of my list of priorities at the moment. I’m so open to new adventures.
- A good handbag (I’m always in need of one) – And I don’t even know where to start. Where does one find a good handbag? Argh.
- Skater dresses (always) – Still my daily uniform for any occasion. I love wearing dresses. Give me more.
Have a wonderful Christmastime.