After my awful blog problems this year, I’ve decided to group up my October/November/December favourites into a more general Autumn favourites. These past few months have had their ups and downs – but you could say that it was all eclipsed by the moment when I visited my first Luxembourgish Christmas market, mulled wine in hand, standing in front of a fire, when it started snowing. It was glorious.
- LUSH LUSH LUSH, everything LUSH. It’s fast becoming my favourite brand in every way imaginable. Their products are so unique and fresh and GOOD. I can’t get enough, and with every purchase I realise what good value the products are (OK, maybe apart from the bath bombs! But still 100% worth it.). Recent favourites include: Beautiful shower gel, Santa’s Belly shower jelly, Celebrate body lotion, Gold fun, Rose Jam shower gel, Honey I Washed My Hair shampoo bar, R&B hair moisturiser, Let the Good Times Roll facial cleanser, and T’eo solid deodorant.
- Atlas of Countries That Don’t Exist by Nick Middleton – my boyfriend’s gift for our 6-year anniversary. It’s perfect.
- Accessorize Christmas pudding beanie – I can’t find this online, but my bestie Annelise gave this to me one Christmas, and it’s beautiful and festive and keeps my head oh-so-toasty and warm.
- Primark purse (I call it a wallet, but apparently it’s not an accurate name for a purse like this…) – this was super cheap but looks lush and expensive. It’s the perfect size for me – space for some cards and cash, and that’s it.
Some other favourites:
- Rehearsals – so good for the soul
- Thai food
- My best friend Anna’s favourite feelings
- My parents’ visit to Luxembourg
- Compiling a Christmas wishlist
- The 30-day shred (and feeling stronger + more active)
- Giving English lessons
- The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- Having a drink (and delicious carrot cake) with a wonderful new friend (and reader of the blog!) (and then several other Christmas market and Indian food dates!) <3
- Rabb.it dates with my bestie
- A dip in work and then a HUGELY-busy period
- MALTA (as always)
- Visitors in Luxembourg
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
- A London and Cornwall trip with my two best friends
- Seeing my cousin again after 4 years!
- Luxembourg City Christmas markets (the.best.)
Hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas.